Monday, July 13, 2009

Heading For New Shores

Ladies and gentlemen, next stop, Manchester!

Alright, so not quite the blog entry you were hoping for eh? Ha ha ha. Well, I do have some good news, that is not what I meant by New Shores. I will be heading across some water to the lovely island of Ireland, specifically Dublin. After 5 days there, it's up to Edinburgh, Scotland, for an indeterminate amount of time at the moment. I haven't booked my hostels yet. Maybe I'll book a few, some in different areas, and get to see some of the coasts of Scotland and some outlying areas I wouldn't normally see.

At present though, I may be cutting this short, as I have been surrounded by a bunch of teenaged Italians. At least, I belive that's the language. Italian or Spanish, one of the two. They're rather nosy as well, peeking over my shoulder to look at what I'm doing. Buggers the lot of them.

Alright, adios amigos,

Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment